WEIRDLAND: Gene Kelly ("My Love For You") video

Monday, January 23, 2012

Gene Kelly ("My Love For You") video


Gene Kelly ("My Love For You") video featuring pictures and stills of Gene Kelly and his female co-stars: Judy Garland in 'For me and my gal', 'The Pirate' and 'Summer Stock', Deanna Durbin in 'Christmas Holiday', Kathryn Grayson in 'Thousands Cheer' and 'Anchors Aweigh', Rita Hayworth and Jinx Falkenburg in 'Cover Girl', Vera-Ellen in 'On the Town', Teresa Celli in 'Black Hand', Leslie Caron in 'An American in Paris', Debbie Reynolds and Jean Hagen in 'Singing in the Rain', Cyd Charisse in 'Singing in the Rain', 'Brigadoon' and 'It's Always Fair Weather', Mitzi Gaynor, Kay Kendall and Taina Elg in 'Les Girls', Natalie Wood in 'Marjorie Morningstar', Shirley MacLaine in 'What a Way to Go', etc.

Soundtrack: The Glenn Miller Orchestra - 'My Love For You', 'My Ideal', 'People Will Say We're In Love', and Helen Forrest & Artie Shaw Orchestra - 'Love Is Here'

No comments :