WEIRDLAND: "Blue Valentine" scenes with Michelle Williams & Ryan Gosling

Monday, March 28, 2011

"Blue Valentine" scenes with Michelle Williams & Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams play Dean and Cindy in "Blue Valentine" (2010)

In their first meeting, Dean [Ryan Gosling] flirts with Cindy [Michelle Williams] as he explains he didn't steal money while working as a mover.


One of the most emotionally draining, amazingly acted scenes I've seen in a hell of a long time. Ryan and Michelle deserve all the recognition in the world. Letting go is so hard to do


Listen I didn't wanna be somebody's husband and I didn't wanna be somebody's
dad. That wasn't my goal in life. For some guys it is... Wasn't mine. But somehow, It was what I wanted. I didn't know that and now it's all I wanna do... I don't want to do anything else it's what I want to do.


Excerpt from the movie "Blue Valentine" starring Ryan Gosling & Michelle Williams and directed by Derek Cianfrance.

No comments :