WEIRDLAND: Robert Downey Jr. Gives Un-PC Intro in Golden Globes Presentation

Monday, January 17, 2011

Robert Downey Jr. Gives Un-PC Intro in Golden Globes Presentation


"I consider myself a veteran of sorts," he began on stage. "And I've made somewhat a study of this."
"I don't know if an actress can do her best work, until I've slept with her, Julianne", Downey Jr. continued, referring to nominee Julianne Moore. (She was up for 'The Kids Are All Right.)
"Told her that I was working with strange new feelings that were confusing me, Angie, only to have her blow me off half way through the shoot like it never happened, Annette," he jabbed at Angelina Jolie and Annette Bening, both nominated for the category that Bening eventually won. But it didn't stop there. "If I could, I'd give it to all five of you, at once," he said of the award". Source: www.popeater.com

No comments :