WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal, Alicia Silverstone and pet dogs

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal, Alicia Silverstone and pet dogs

Jake Gyllenhaal with German Shepherd Atticus on 11th March 2006 in Malibu Beach.

Reese Witherspoon taking Jake Gyllenhaal's German Shepherd Atticus for a jog through her Brentwood neighborhood (while Jake filmed in Morocco 'Prince of Persia') on 10th September, 2008.


Jake Gyllenhaal and his dogs. He has nice dogs... I like Puggles...


"Alicia Silverstone has revealed she became a vegan after deciding she could never eat her pet dogs.The Clueless star said she used to eat meat, but the prospect of tucking into her canines turned her off eating ANY kind of animal.She said: 'I have three dogs. One day I realised if I wouldn't eat my dogs, why eat any animals, any meat? Why's a baby cow different from a dog? 'They have the same joys, same pain.

Alicia Silverstone’s Sexy Veggie PSA
Order a FREE vegetarian starter kit at
GoVeg.com

She said she became a vegan in 1998 after going to an animal rights' meeting.

Alicia, 33, told a US newspaper: 'You can't eat bad food. You must understand which food's good for your body. So I changed my diet. Immediately my weight stabilized, I had more energy, the whites of my eyes grew whiter, nails got strong, skin cleared, medications went down. I healed myself.'

She has since written a book about her experiences called "The Kind Diet".
Source: www.monstersandcritics.com


A musical video dedicated to the beautiful and talented actress Alicia Silverstone. Song "Amazing" by Aerosmith.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Here's why Alicia Silverstone turned vegan! Check out this informative and inspiring video.
http://veganvideo.org/