WEIRDLAND: Happy 34th Birthday, Kate Winslet!

Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy 34th Birthday, Kate Winslet!

Kate Winslet with Jim Carrey in "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" (2004).Kate Winslet with Johnny Depp on "Life" magazine.
Kate Winslet with Leonardo DiCaprio in "Titanic" (1997).Kate Winslet with Sam Mendes and Leonardo DiCaprio at "Revolutionary Road" premiere, 2008.

Kate Winslet & Jake Gyllenhaal video -
"Snow On The Sahara".
Description: The Best Actress & Actor In History mixed with the most beautiful song. Author: CrKwJg

On a side note, I forgot to say my birthday was yesterday, on Sunday. I turned 35, one year more than Kate Winslet. I wish I had her artistic curriculum, and having been able to shoot two films with Leonardo DiCaprio no less! I was a bit constipated and went to bed right after champagne and trufa cake. I received several gifts -some online-, and my mom sent me an expensive hair treatment Eugene Perma kit. I can't wait to apply the nectar care complex shampoo. Sorry that I don't post pics of my b-day, but my bluetooth isn't working properly. Cheers from Weirdland!

3 comments :

countsheep said...

happy 35th birthday, Kendra:)

and I heart Kate Winslet, happy bday for her too!

Ria said...

Hope you had a good day, Kendra (in spite of the constipation..!!)!
May there be many happy returns!
Hugs and XXX
Ria

Elena said...

thank you very much, counstheep and Ria, I'm very happy you have remembered my birthday!

xoxo have a nice day, sweeties :)