WEIRDLAND: A Must Buy

Monday, March 26, 2007

A Must Buy

"This movie was by far my favorite of 2006. In my undignified opinion it was perfectly executed. It brought a fascinating part of history to life in a medium that was accessible and understandable to a wide audience. I have always been fascinated by the extraordinary life of Marie Antoinette and I was so pleased to see Sophia Coppola bring this movie to life.
Kirsten Dunst did a fantastic job, and the costumes were gorgeous (It won the Oscar!) I am actually such a fan of this movie that I befriended it on MySpace! This is a must buy."
Source: http://dandybeauty.com

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to get this DVD in my hands!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Link! :)

Elena said...

Welcome to Weirdland, Victoria!